Looking for more from Sarah Ballance?
Here’s where to start.
The Chase Brothers series
Four hot brothers who won’t go down without a fight… Each book stands alone, so enjoy out of order, or catch every sexy, hilarious moment from the beginning. (From Entangled Lovestruck)
• Book 1: Five Things I Love About You (Crosby)
• Book 2: For Seven Nights Only (Sawyer)
• Book 3: The Three-Week Arrangement (Ethan)
• Book 4: The 48-Hour Hookup (Liam) – coming September 2016
• Book 4: Grady – coming late 2016
The Mad, Bad Hamiltons series
Bad boy cousins to The Marriage Agenda’s Knox Hamilton, these brothers are “mad, bad, and dangerous to know”…and you’re going to want to know every delicious inch. (From Entangled Indulgence. Each book stands alone so you can enjoy them out of order.)
• Book 1: The Millionaire’s Gamble (Jagger)
• Book 2: Zack – coming early 2017
• Book 3: Cooper – coming spring 2017
Single title contemporary romance
These unrelated standalone titles can be read in any order. Series connections, as noted, are theme-related and without character crossovers.
• The Marriage Agenda (loosely ties to the Mad, Bad Hamilton series with Entangled Indulgence)
• One Night with the Billionaire (single title as part of the multi-author Men of the Zodiac series with Entangled Indulgence)
• Gambling on the Bodyguard (single title as part of the multi-author What Happens in Vegas series with Entangled Lovestruck)
The Sins of Salem series
Historical romance set during the Salem witch trials. (Yep, you read that right.)
• Book 1: Her Wicked Sin (the hysteria begins)
• Book 2: An Unexpected Sin (the impact of the accusations)
• Book 3: The Sins of a Few (the fallout…and forgiveness)
More single title romance
For those who like a little suspense with their romance. Unrelated titles; enjoy in any order.
• Forsaken (romantic suspense)
• Dangerous Illusions (stands alone; book 3 of 3 in multi-author Steel Hawk romantic suspense series)
• Ruby Hill (ghostly novella with romantic elements)
• Hawthorne (sweet romance with ghostly elements)