Uber-popular vamp author (no, she’s not a vamp…she just writes the heck out of them) Tiffany Allee is here with her new release, DON’T BLACKMAIL THE VAMPIRE, and she’s about to get herself in trouble with her momma. Let’s see what THAT’s about, shall we?
Tiffany Allee: Sisterly Fun
At its core, Don’t Blackmail the Vampire is a book about two people falling in love. But it’s also a story about sisters, and the lengths that one sister will go to in order to get the other out of bad relationship—including blackmailing a vampire into helping her.
Some might argue that Rachel, the heroine of Don’t Blackmail the Vampire, goes a little further in her efforts to help her sister than most sisters would actually appreciate. But that’s the wonderful thing about sisters—they’re willing to take big risks to help.
To celebrate the sisterly aspect of the book, I’ve compiled a top five list of why it’s awesome to have a sister. I think these apply whether you have a real sister, or even people in your life who are like sisters to you. Or, if you’re super lucky (like me!) you have both.😉
1. Sisters are super fun to have around, and will join you when needed in the ongoing war against your brothers. As my sister and I are outnumbered 3 to 2 by our brothers, I can confirm this is super important.
2. Moms can be distracted from your own ignored to-do’s by bringing up your sister’s. Not that I do this if you’re reading this, Mom…
3. You can always count on your sister when things get crazy. Need a couch to crash on with no notice or someone to pick you up in an inconvenient place or time? Sisters are always there.
4. No matter how long it has been since you hung out, catching up is a breeze. Decades of shared history make communicating easy. And fun.
5. Sisters always have your back, no matter the dumb things you may say or do in life.
Don’t Blackmail the Vampire
Rachel Davis will do anything to get her sister out of a bad relationship with her fiancé. Even if it involves a few fibs, a little breaking-and-entering, and blackmailing the fiancé’s potential boss, Charles, for his help. So what if the handsome Charles happens to be a vampire?
Charles Wright has found the perfect way to trap the man threatening his brother’s wife: cozy up to him, get invited along on the skiing trip, and then search for incriminating evidence. How much better that audacious but gorgeous Rachel is just as eager to nail the bastard. As far as he’s concerned, there’s nothing wrong with a little blackmail between two consenting adults. Especially when it’s time for Rachel to pay up.
About Tiffany Allee
CPA-turned-romance-author Tiffany Allee used to battle spreadsheets in Corporate America, and now concentrates on her characters’ battles to find love. Raised in small-town Colorado, Tiffany currently lives in Phoenix, AZ, by way of Chicago and Denver. She is happily married to a secret romantic who tolerates her crazy mutterings.
She writes about ass-kicking heroines and the strong heroes who love them. Her work includes the suspense-driven From the Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency series which revolves around a group of paranormal cops solving crimes and finding love, and Don’t Bite the Bridesmaid, a lighthearted paranormal romance (Entangled Publishing).
Tiffany is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 1 winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes
- This giveaway begins April 28 and ends on May 9.
- Winners will be contacted via email on May 10, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!